- Input each hangul as a combination of its beginning consonant, vowel and an optional final consonant.
- Pay special attention to the difference between ㅇ as a beginning consonant ( " ) and as a final consonant ( ng ).
- " is optional when there is no ambiguity. It is mandatory when the preceding hangul has a final consonant, e.g. yeong"ae = 영애.
- Double final consonants are simply a cominbation of 2 simple consonants (e.g. ㅄ = bs).
- Please understand that this romanization system is not solely based on actual pronunciations. You need to memorize the romanization table to use this input method correctly.
- Changes from previous version: Input ㄲㄸㅃㅆㅉ as G D B S J respectively (not gg dd bb ss jj).
This input method is based on the official Korean language romanization system proposed by South Korea"s Ministry of Culture and Tourism in July 2000.