- a court order usually one telling someone not to do something.
- someone whose job is to make sheep or cattle move from one place to another in groups.
- a white waxy substance obtained from oil from the head of sperm whale
- an extremely accurate clock that is used especially by sailors at sea.
- The calibre of a person is the quality or standard of their ability or intelligence especially when this is high.
- if people straggle somewhere they move there slowly in small groups with large irregular gaps between them.